Monday, June 27, 2005

Calling schools

Hey guys,

I'm hoping that you will be able to help me in calling around to the schools this week to find out: a) if they have someone who is currently coaching debate, b) how active their club is, c) what their needs are (do they need outside coaching assistance), d) contact details for them (email and telephone) and e) their interest, if any, is a coaching workshop if provided by BDS.

Nick, I've used the list that we came up with last week and divided it amongst the three of us:

Nick: Warwick Academy, Spice Valley, Delwood & Cedar Bridge

Trevor: Saltus, Montessori (do they have middle/high school level??), Sandys & Whitney

Myself: BHS, Berkley, Clearwater & B.I.

(I have MSA's coach name and contact info already).

Thanks guys. Hopefully we can compile our info together before Thursday so that we have something to report and can develop an action plan :)

Take care,
Jenn :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I'm going to have to mark you down for excessive use of emoticons.

6:45 am  
Blogger Emma said...

Isn't it past your bedtime?

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home